AP Workshops V4 Rearsets Silver
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
Fitment - RSV4 09-16, Tuono V4 11-16
NEW specifically developed for Aprilia motorcycles by AP Workshops V4 Rearsets, hard anodised Silver aluminium.
- All moving parts are rose jointed or bearing controlled for ultra smooth operation.
- Laser cut heels plates that do actually stop your boots from scratching the swingarm.
- Deepcut knurled footrests that do stop the boot from slipping even in the toughest of conditions.
- They can be adjusted up, down, forward and back from the standard Aprilia footrest position.
- Standard road pattern and race shift pattern adjustable. All rearsets are hand built and assembled by ourselves.
- Uniquely numbered so your set will be the only one in the world!
- These rearsets are .
All rear sets will come assembled, however once you have found the right position for you we ask that you take it apart and add a small amount of Loctite/Thread Lock to each bolt. This will stop vibrations which causes parts to come loose!
Please note, these rearsets are to fit the V4 model bikes (RSV4 & Tuono) APRC that use an exhaust hanger from the rear subframe models upto 2016
Any questions, give us a call at the shop on 01827 285500.
Having had AP rearsets on Falco's and a Gen 2 RSVR it was a no brainier to get them for my Tuono V4. Well constructed, smooth operation, robust, easy installation at a price that can't be argued with. Faultless aftersales, if anything needs replacing.