AP Workshops V4 Rearsets Silver
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
NEW Developed V4 Rearsets
These rearsets are specifically developed for Aprilia motorcycles by AP Workshops.
- Hard anodised Silver
- All moving parts are rose jointed or bearing controlled for ultra smooth operation.
- Laser cut heels plates that do actually stop your boots from scratching the swingarm.
- Deepcut knurled footrests that do stop the boot from slipping even in the toughest of conditions.
- They can be adjusted up, down , forward and back from the standard Aprilia footrest position.
- Standard road pattern and race shift pattern adjustable.All rearsets are handbuilt and assembled by ourselves.
- Uniquely numbered so your set will be the only one in the world!
All rear sets will come assembled, however once you have found the right position for you we ask that you will take apart and add a small amount of Loctite / Thread Lock to each bolt. this will stop vibrations causing parts to come loose!
The kit contains everything you need, including the hydraulic brake switch and the copper washers. Fitting can be arranged, please call to arrange suitable dates / times.
Please note, these rearsets are to Fit V4 model bikes (RSV4 & Tuono) APRC models upto 2016
Any Questions Give us a Call At the Shop 01827285500