RSV4 and Tuono V4 Rearsets Silver
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
Fitment - RSV4 09-16, Tuono V4 11-16 including rear brake line
NEW specifically developed for Aprilia motorcycles by AP Workshops V4 Rearsets, hard anodised Silver aluminium.
- All moving parts are rose jointed or bearing controlled for ultra smooth operation.
- Laser cut heels plates that do actually stop your boots from scratching the swingarm.
- Deepcut knurled footrests that do stop the boot from slipping even in the toughest of conditions.
- They can be adjusted up, down, forward and back from the standard Aprilia footrest position.
- Standard road pattern and race shift pattern adjustable. All rearsets are hand built and assembled by ourselves.
- Uniquely numbered so your set will be the only one in the world!
All rear sets will come assembled, however once you have found the right position for you we ask that you take it apart and add a small amount of Loctite/Thread Lock to each bolt. This will stop vibrations which causes parts to come loose!
Please note, these rearsets are to fit the V4 model bikes (RSV4 & Tuono) APRC that use an exhaust hanger from the rear subframe models up to 2016
This set comes with a new rear brake line as the OEM is too short.
Any questions, give us a call at the shop on 01827 285500.
Having had AP rearsets on Falco's and a Gen 2 RSVR it was a no brainier to get them for my Tuono V4. Well constructed, smooth operation, robust, easy installation at a price that can't be argued with. Faultless aftersales, if anything needs replacing.