AP Workshops Rearsets Black RSV 98-03, Tuono 02-05 Gen 1
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
Fitment: RSV 98-03, Tuono 02-05
AP Workshops specifically developed Hard Anodised Black rearsets for the Aprilia motorcycle.
Key features are -
- Fully adjustable up, down, forward and back from the standard Aprilia footrest position and are all hand built and assembled by ourselves
- Relocation of the rear brake master cylinder which provides consistent rear brake operation
- All moving parts rose jointed or bearing controlled for ultra smooth operation
- Laser cut heel plates that stop your boots from scratching the swingarm
- Deep cut knurled footrests that stop the boot from slipping even in the toughest of conditions.
- Each set is uniquely numbered so yours will be the only one in the world!
All rear sets will come assembled, however once you have found the right position for yourself we ask that you take them apart and add a small amount of Loctite or thread Lock to each bolt. This will stop vibrations potentially causing parts to come loose!
The kit contains everything you need, including the hydraulic brake switch and copper banjo washers as well as brake hose clips.
Fitting can be arranged if you're unsure about how to do it so please call or email to arrange suitable dates and times that suit you.
Please note that these rearsets are Gen 1 which means they will fit all Generation 1 RSV's and Tuono's.
Got these rearsets from Griff last week, and i am so impressed with the quality and fitment. Better then the so called big brands. I done a track day and they are awesome. If you are after rearsets for the gen 1 which can be used in gp shift these are the ones. And Griff is a legend, his service and wisdom is awesome, always there to help.