AP Workshops Gen 2 Rearsets Silver (RSV 04-10/Tuono 06-10)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||1 week|
Fitment: All Gen II motorcycles including - Tuono, RSV-R & RSV Factory motorcycles (2004 - 2010)
These rearsets are specifically developed for Aprilia motorcycles by AP Workshops.
- They relocate the rear brake master cylinder, which helps with consistent rear brake operation. This can be a a common issue with poor rear brake operation!
- They come in two quality finishes:
- Hard anodised Silver
- hard anodised black
- All moving parts are rose jointed or bearing controlled for ultra smooth operation.
- Laser cut heels plates that do actually stop your boots from scratching the swingarm.
- Deepcut knurled footrests that do stop the boot from slipping even in the toughest of conditions.
- They can be adjusted up, down , forward and back from the standard Aprilia footrest position.
- Standard road pattern and race shift pattern adjustable.All rearsets are handbuilt and assembled by ourselves.
- Uniquely numbered so your set will be the only one in the world!
- Wrake hose clips.
All rear sets will come assembled, however once you have found the right position for you we ask that you will take apart and add a small amount of Loctite / Thread Lock to each bolt. this will stop vibrations causing parts to come loose!
The kit contains everything you need, including the hydraulic brake switch and the copper washers. Fitting can be arranged, please call to arrange suitable dates / times.
Please note, these rearsets are Gen 2". which means they will fit all generation 2 rsv's and Tuono's.